Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Little hotshot GoGo

Gogo (Bergen) has been playing on a fun basketball skills team. They are the little hotshots. She has had several friends on her team, Graysen, Duncan and Jax. She has really liked playing. She doesn't like any pointers from daddy, but does incorporate them the next day.

Waiting for the name of the game. Pacman and Red light Green light have been her favorite.
It's been fun taking Ava to watch the practices. She likes to wear a dress, tights and shoes, they usually don't match but she always has her own flare for fashion. (She had just finished eating a chocolate protein bar - her teeth are not usually so dirty - FYI)
Gogo is a little hot shot and proud of it!
Bok's shelf portrait with some enlarged lips
Bergen took a great picture of Ava as we drove to Costco.Here is the first video on this blog. I really think it captures how seriously Bergen takes her sports and how her aggressive nature ( that she got from her mother) is developing:) You don't need to listen to the commentary because it has nothing to do with the basketball game!




Here are the two great pictures of turning the Big #30. We got a little carrot cake for the big day. A big thank you to everyone who made my b-day so fun. I had a great weekend filled with food, movies, fun and friends. Bergen really had fun making sure I knew it was my birthday. She sang and made cards and wrapped the presents. What a sweety. I can't wait for Phoenix in two days, I really need some sun!

Bergen took a picture of us being silly. Ava loves her loves as do I!

9 comments:

Emily Kern said...

Hey Jen! I found your blog on Kari's and thought I would comment on your very cut little family. I loved the basketball video. My brother "played" soccer by sitting at the opposite end from the action picking dandelions. I love it. Happy Birthday by the way!

kir said...

Hey Jen- great shots and who doesn't love the "Hotshots?!" Bergen does come from quite a line of hoopsters, her dad was awesome (seriously)in his little kid basketball days, but his "Parks and Rec" t-shirt wasn't quite as cool as the one she's got and his shorts were definitely shorter...kid sports are the best!
Have a blast in Arizona!!

The Johnson's said...

Happy Birthday Jen! I cant wait for you to get back and we will celebrate! Have fun and soak up that sun!

kthom said...

Oh the memories of park and rec sports in K-town. Fun times! It was fun to talk to you yesterday. Relax and have a great time with Jamie.

My Three Sons said...

Hooray Bergen! I love kid's sports! Have so much fun & relaxation this weekend - you deserve it! I hope you LOVED your pedicure!! You'll have to show me your fabulous feet when you get back!

My Three Sons said...

p.s. Megan is correct - we will be celebrating when you get back!!

Kim said...

Hey Jen! I found your blog! Such a funny video. I was trying to watch and figure out which one was Bergen. I kept looking for the girl that was "competitive". I finally recognized her hair and then realized you'd only been kidding!

libbie said...

Okay . . . Happy late birthday! I was thinking of you as I was laboring. No joke! So your present is a new baby girl from me! Just what you always wanted right! Hope you have fun in Phoenix. I am glad it is getting nicer here, now we can maybe become regulars at the park instead of BK! Maybe I will lose a few pounds not eating jr whoppers all week long!

libbie said...

PS . . . love the video. That is pretty much how I play basketball!