Sunday, March 30, 2008

Egg hunting


We had a beautiful day for egg hunting this year. Jackets required, but no rain gear!! We had plenty of eggs for all of the hunters. Jack, Bergen, Cole, Ava and Brody. Each of the kids were able to find one big egg with $1.00 - cha ching! Jelly beans, Twix, Peanut butter bunnies, plastic eggs, and more chocolate, what else do you need for an egg hunt!




The final egg count is always a big deal. I think there are two more eggs out there waiting to be found this July!

Ava had a lot of luck by the swingset . .

. . . as did Bergen, so many tricky places to find the eggs!



The Easter bunny did find us all the way in Seattle. Bergen left a note for him in Kennewick. He was very tricky this year an sent the girls on a treasure hunt for their little goodies. The final clue was to a coat closet and they found a treasure hunt game. It is a hit, the girls love playing it together :) what a concept. We had a great Easter and hope that all of you did also.


3 comments:

fivekidsandsomechocolate said...

What a fun Easter! Where did you find a treasure hunt game? My kids would LOVE that.

Tiff said...

looks like everyone had a great time. I missed the part about the treasure hunt game. I'm curious. You'll have to tell me sometime.Kayden flew a kite after the hunt. It was so funny, I think we just have to make that an Easter tradition.

Kristin said...

Fun easter! I was in Denver with my sister who just had a baby so I missed all the fun here...but the boys had fun with Aaron. It's amazing how big your girls are! I can't believe it!