Monday, March 17, 2008

The Madsen Crew of a different kind

Bergen got a VTech camera for Christmas this year. It comes with some software to edit the pictures. We have had a great time making all of us look exceptionally beautiful. We have two different types of families.




The Insect Family (praying mantis)
We love our tiny chins and big slanted eyes . . .










Baby Mantis















Mama Mantis















Sister Mantis















Papa Mantis






The Squirrel Family:
We love our big, chubby cheeks and my large nose!











Sister Cheeks















Daddy cheeks










Mama Cheeks and Nose





It really is hard to decided which family is cuter! Let us know what you think. Hopefully you will spend as much time laughing and looking as Bergen and I did.

Happy St. Patrick's day . . . Luck of the Irish to all the lads and ladies!

Baby Cutie Cheeks

(Bloody @*!#%* I can't get it all centered with the names and all, you'll have to over look my blogging faults. It looks very different on the blog then in the composition phase)

8 comments:

Emily Kern said...

I don't know...they are both so attractive! I love pictures like this!

My Three Sons said...

Oh my .... you're all so....... Attractive! I have to say I think I prefer the squirrell family, although the bug family was pretty enchanting!

My Three Sons said...

p.s. do you know where I could find those "pizzookie" pans? Vern is in love!

The Johnson's said...

I definatly vote for squirrel family. They are loveable and chunk-tastic while the mantis family may give me nightmares!

The Johnson's said...

I definatly vote for the squirrel family. They are loveable and chunck-tastic, while the mantis family may give me nightmares!

Lee said...

Those are just hilarious!! Love it.

libbie said...

Way too funny.. We have photo booth on our computer and Edyn takes pictures like this all day long. It is way too much fun!

Allison said...

I don't think i've been on your blog for MONTHS!!! These pics are hilarious...I think the squirrel pics are oh, so lovable!