Bergen has had a very loose tooth for many weeks. Aaron and I have offered to pull it out many times, but Boks preferred to wiggle it and complain about it hurting as it barely hung in there. Finally on Monday she pulled it out in Mr. Salono's class. She lost two teeth last summer and she has patiently waited for another to fall out during Kindergarten. They get to play a drum and sing a song when their teeth fall out. She brought home a cute little tooth box and many smiles and giggle. Way to go Boku!

Before: A few days before the tooth removal. Also Ava is finally sitting on the very tall kitchen stools. I got them last summer for the girls so they wouldn't fall off the stools without a back. Ava has been deathly afraid of sitting up on the 30 inch stools. Now she will occasionally sit up there!!

After: #3 tooth is safely in the tooth box. Bergen has three more wiggly teeth stay tuned this could be a long process:)
Losing her tooth in her own words!
Another highlight of the week was attending our first school assembly. I found a little flier the night before that invited me to a kindergarten assembly the next day. Ava and I loaded up with camera in tow and headed to the school gym. We arrived early and had great seats. I was thinking a whole assembly at least 20-30 minutes of song. After all of the kids in the school were seated the Kinder class was up on stage and they began singing. It was a cute little song about trains. I started recording and then some people walked in front of me so I stopped, thinking I'd wait for the next song. Well that was the only song they sang, maybe a minute and then they all filed down to their seats on the floor. They were done!! The assembly continued with other classes, but this is all I got of her one song!
Bergen is on the back row 2nd from the right in a cream shirt!

Here is Bergen walking to her place on the floor.


3 comments:
She'll look like Chase pretty soon (only prettier!) with hardly any teeth to be seen! How fun! Also, isn't it great to go to assemblies. The kids always get so excited & proud! Have a fun fun fun weekend on the West side!
Oh I missed the assembly! crap. I didn't even know. I swear my son throws all of those papers away. Bummer!!
Love the missing tooth.. I still can't believe Dallin lost 8 in a year.
CHA-CHING Bergen. I hope your tooth fairy pays way better than mine did. I think you get extra for loosing a tooth on St. Patty's. Its a lucky tooth!
Post a Comment