Monday, June 2, 2008

Way to go Trophy Shopee Team

Well, our tee ball season is wrapping up. Bergen has been great little player. She loves playing catcher. She got all decked out in the catcher outfit and took charge. Caught the ball and put it on the tee. We have been to many games - one practice a week and two games a week.


Yes, it is Bergen hiding under there. She won a contest at practice throwing the ball closest to the target and she was able to pick her position for the game - catcher was her first pick.
Bergen really improved during the season. She practiced hitting the ball and it would fly.
Performing her catcher duties


Waiting for the next big hit so she could run to 2nd base
Ava's been my little cheering buddy. She even made a good little friend Maddison and became very social at the games. She loved playing on the toys after the game ended.

Ready to run to home. We were hoping to have two friends with Bergen on the team. Unfortunately we were all new at the tee ball sign up and somehow none of us were on the same team. Bergen has made new friends and has had a great coach.


5 comments:

Emily Kern said...

Good job, Catcher Bergen! I love kid sports! They are so fun for everybody!

Grandama Jorgen said...

Go Bergen!! What a great tee-ball player you are!! You are also an awesome catcher - you look like a pro in your uniform. I am proud of you. Love you, Grandma Jorgen

The Bloxham Bunch said...

Watching the kids play ball is the best!!! I have to say when baseball is over I'm kind of bummed out. But then I remember football is in a couple months. I love watchng the kids play

libbie said...

so cute. I wish i would have signed edyn up for tball, but alas . . . i was giving birth that weekend. maybe next year!

fivekidsandsomechocolate said...

Cutest catcher ever! Way to go Bergen.