Just imagine 25 five brothers, sisters, cousins, grandpa, gramma, & in-laws together in a Boise hotel for the weekend to celebrate a 60th Birthday. What's the one thing you need above anything else?
A CAMERA !!! That is the one thing I forgot. My only defense is that I had a killer, unexpected migraine the afternoon/night before and my packing plans were put off until the morning=( So I'm going to have to beg a CD off of someone who took lots of pics. Kirsten that means you because you have the fabulous family picture taken in the windy 54 degree Boise weather. So much for the fun giant water slide park, Kung Fu Panda had to do. We did have a great time and my girls are still talking about the cousins and swimming in the indoor pool. Happy Birthday Gramma Jan and thanks for making everything so great!!

Aaron's brother Allen and Family stayed at our house on there way to Seattle. It was so fun to have cousins at our very own house. That doesn't happen very often and my girls soaked up every minute.

We even hit Chucky E. Cheese. before they headed on to Seattle. The boys had never been and the cold wind outside left us with few options.
2 comments:
So sorry about the camera, but way to go on the post and I will totally send you some sweet/ windy pictures!!
xoxo-Kir
Thank goodness for inside stuff to do! Sounds like you guys had a blast despite the wind! -N
Post a Comment