While we were at Costco Ava asked if she could have some gum. She loves it and it does keep her busy. She tried to find a fruity one, but they were all gone. I had some "spicy" gum, so she tried a piece.
Ava: "What is this kind called?"
Me: "It is peppermint gum"
Ava: " What do you need to make peppermint gum?"
Mom: We were busy and trying to hurry so I didn't want to go into the gum making process. I was trying to avoid a long discussion."I don't know honey, what do you think?"
Ava: "You just need pepper and mint!" end of discussion
If only everything were so easy to explain =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Now that's clever! I'm impressed she can handle gum. Cole still chews, smiles, and swallows all in about 1 minutes time. We'll give it another try at 5!
Post a Comment