Monday, April 7, 2008

Watch out American Idol

When you meet my little ones they come off as very shy, but if you get them on their own there is no shyness to be found!! I love Ava's little voice. It has been likened to a chipmunk many times. She is getting so big and can sing many songs. I tried to get Bergen to sing a song in espanol for the camera, but that wasn't going to happen.



And yes she is saying bumshine, she knows the correct word (sunshine), but thought she was so funny changing it up. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Lee said...

TOtalay cute! I love it!

EarlGirl said...

I didn't know there was a second verse! I guess you learn something new every day.

The Johnson's said...

It started off good, got a little pitchy in between verses, but you worked it out dog. I aint mad at you.

fivekidsandsomechocolate said...

There's your millions right there!

kthom said...

Any song with the word "bumshine" is a hit with our crew! :)

libbie said...

so cute!