Monday, April 28, 2008

Backyard Tee Balling

Bergen is on a Tee Ball team this year. She is loving it and is practicing a lot. We just got a new Tee to play with and here are some hightlights. Our grass looked very green until we mowed it again. I looks very brown on the video. We do have the sprinklers going now:) I'll post some more pictures of Bergen's Tee ball games when I remember to take the camera. We have a very busy week and Aaron is gone again. As Bergen said this morning, "This is going to be the best week of my life!" Her birthday is on Sunday and her party is on Saturday. She made her own invitations and is helping me with her party plans. She is very good with the details.

Ava is just figuring out the tee ball thing. She is my little buddy everyday. I'm loving it!

3 comments:

Allison said...

:) I was laughing out loud at Ava running in her high heels! I just can't get over how so totally polar opposite those two are!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! It is so fun to see both of them. You were not kidding about them being so opposite! B. is quite the athlete! Thanks for sharing! N

fivekidsandsomechocolate said...

You have some real talent there. I believe all women should be able to run bases in heels.