Saturday, January 3, 2009

A quick house update


So here is a very quick house update. We hoped to close last week, but the weather didn't cooperate. The new closing date is the 10th, but this is how the house looked just a few days ago. I'm hoping we can move by the middle to end of Jan. Next week it is suppose to be in the 45ish range, but lots of rain. I'm not sure how they are going to get the outside painted and the driveway and front porch poured, not to mention the lawn, landscaping and fence put in! It will happen someday! I'm finally feeling a little better and now I'm really ready to move!!
the loft area ( it looks bigger in person)

From top of stairs

Looking up from the front door
from kitchen looking into the dinning room
Family room (again bigger in person)We had a great sleepover with cousins last night.
a couple of Christmas pictures I forgot
The great dollhouse

7 comments:

Lee said...

I am so excited for you Jen!! And I am so happy you are having another baby. So fun!!!! Miss you.

Anonymous said...

What fun pictures. It must be starting to feel so real. Everything looks so beautiful. I can't wait to come see you guys when you get settled! N

fivekidsandsomechocolate said...

Is there such a thing a delightful ciaos?....or maybe its the business end of blessings. Either way- I am very happy for you and all of your upcoming events. I wish I were there to lend a hand.

My Three Sons said...

Hooray! Where's my room? :)

Can't wait to see you when you come for your loot! Looks like a beautiful house & I can't wait to see it!!! How was New Years?

The Johnson's said...

How are you feeling? We miss you guys down here! The house looks beautiful, but it does make me sad that you will be "officially" moved...are you sure you dont want to reconsider?

Anonymous said...

You're having another baby??

I'm so happy for you!!

Your new house is beautiful!!

Hugs!!

libbie said...

i'm so excited for you guys! this will be so much fun! and congrats about the bun in the oven! i hope you feel better soon:).