Friday, December 26, 2008

4+1=5 and a Happy New Year to everyone!

Well another Christmas has come and gone. How the time flies. We had a great day with many presents to open and many toys to play with. We even had loads of snow, it snowed all of Christmas day. Seattle is getting dumped on and breaking 20 year old records. It's been fun, but it can melt anytime. Our new house is stalled until the pipes can unfreeze and the snow can melt. I was hoping to be moving next week, but it looks like at least 2-3 more weeks. The in-laws get us for the full 4.5 months. At least we all get along and are good at counting to 10 under our breath!

Santa brought the girls a huge dollhouse with some barbies and clothes. Bergen is warming up to the idea (she did request one a month ago). Ava is in heaven.They got a darling dog from their dog loving Aunt and Uncle. Lucky, the amazing wonder pup, is just that. It can stand on it's head and follow commands. It's our kind of dog. The girls are loving to pet it & watch it go.

The girls sang Christmas songs old and brand new on Christmas Eve.Cole and Ava joined in the music making craze on Christmas (Ava is fine, she just loves a silly camera face in every stinkin' picture =0)Bustys and J. J. Jeffers were the lead singer and drummer
Snow, snow, snow
It just keeps coming
The girls have been out in it every day
Happy #34 Birthday to daddy!! We made a blue pac-man ghost cake this year.
Last year he had a pac-man cake. Bergen made some fun pac- man birthday hats for all of us!
Now for the big news. We told the girls on Christmas Eve that they are going to have a "little sister" or a "little brother" sometime the end of June! (If you look close that's what the onesies say.) What an exciting night, Bergen could not get to sleep, she had the little brother onesie laying next to her. We are all very excited and I'm really excited to feel better and get into a house next month, so I can plan for June and July!

Happy New Year to everyone - hold on and enjoy the ride!

6 comments:

The Bloxham Bunch said...

Hey lady- Sorry I missed you your last visit....my exciting life huh. I'm so excited to hear your news. Keep in touch looked like you had an awesome Christmas. See you later

Kristin said...

Oh yay! Congratulations! What a great Christmas surprise for the girls!

Mindy said...

Congratulations! What a fun way to tell the girls. Our new little one should arrive around Jan 20. We are waiting to find out if it is a boy or girl. Fun Christmas pictures and Happy B-day Aaron.

Allison said...

Yeah, Jen! Congratulations! I wish I could have met up with you while you were in town! I'm so happy that your house is getting close to finished! Happy New Year!

My Three Sons said...

It looks like the girls took the exciting news very well!! I am so happy for you! Also, your Christmas looks wonderful. Wish you were here again...but it was SO fun to see you and get to visit while you were here. Coming again soon?? Hope you are feeling very well!

MamaBird said...

Congratulations!! I had no idea. Another little one to treasure, how exciting. Can't wait to see the updates and news as "it" progresses! :) A definite HAPPY New year!