Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blah, blah, blah - house stuff


Our house is moving along and the weather is cooperating. Here are few updated pics. Mom this is for you and anyone else interested. We are hoping the end of next week to close, we'll see if everything can fall into place!






7 comments:

kthom said...

I'm loving it. The wood floors and bath/sink fixtures are lovely. Are you getting just a tad bit excited to move in?! It's gonna be fun and smell so yummy~

kir said...

FUN!! And lovely--the color scheme looks great and french doors out the back?? Love the arches throughout--Good stuff!!

Anonymous said...

Just for Mom?-the rest of us are loving seeing how things are coming too! Especially since we can't be there in person. It looks so beautiful I am really excited for you!

The colors are gorgeous and woods lovely. Can't wait for you to move in. Here's to the close happening for this weekend! N

Wendi said...

Your colors are looking so good. I like the wood floors and your cabinets. The bathroom counter is a fun color too. I cannot believe you had to pick all of that in one day in your first trimester of pregnancy with the help of a 3 year old. We can't wait to hear how you like it and then to see it for ourselves.

My Three Sons said...

Hooray ~ I am so happy for you & I am all geared up & ready for stay :)

Hoping you'll come for another visit soon ~ we have all kinds of plans in order! Talk to you soon...

MiSs YoU!!!

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful.

I love the fireplace.

It's always a beautiful feeling moving into a brand new house, I am so happy for you!!

Alison said...

Congrats on your new house AND the baby #3 on the way. Great news all around! Cute girls you have!