Monday, January 26, 2009

Could it really be time to move?!!

I do believe the time has finally come to move into our home. Now we are just waiting on paperwork. The moving truck is all lined up and the stuff is almost packed. Hopefully a week from now we are unpacking and in a mess of boxes and moving stuff.

The girls are ready to share a room and can't wait to put the nursery together for our newest little addition. We have the bunk beds ordered and we're excited to see how everything will fit.
Friday was a very fun and exciting night for us. We went to the district Reflection's award ceremony to watch Bergen get her certificate. She came in 3rd place out of the entire district for her book she wrote and illustrated.
She marched across the stage and was very pleased. She would have loved to go to the State competition, but we have moved out of her school district and into a different one. So next year we will aim for the state level. She has already written 5 books since Friday night!!!
Here is a little picture of our sleeping beauties. Daddy was snuggling with Ava and he also fell asleep. They were out when I took this picture.
Bergen had to say goodbye to her school class and her fun teacher. She took a few little gifts for everyone and was very brave to say goodbye. Some of the kids were crying. Her new school is growing on her, some days slower then others. She likes her new teacher, but some of the boys are acting like six year old boys- annoying!
The next entry I write it will hopefully be from our computer in our house. We'll see how long it takes to get the cable guy there =0)

4 comments:

My Three Sons said...

It was so fun catching up with you today...Your house is darling!

Hooray for Bergen, I bet you're both proud parents of your bright little gal! I'd love to read her latest books, she and Chase are birds of a feather!

Can't wait to see you Friday... I'll be counting down the minutes :)

Wendi said...

We are so excited for you guys. How is your grass green already? I can't believe Bergen wrote 5 books over the weekend!! It will be so fun to read them when we see you next.

MamaBird said...

How exciting!
There is nothing better than starting with everything fresh. New carpets, fresh paint...aaahhh! Enjoy! :)

Lee said...

Looks great Jen! And I miss seeing you all of those mornings from last year. Amazing what a year brings in changes. Hope you are doing well.