Thursday, February 14, 2008

A slow start!

The pictures are out of order. I'll get the hang of it sooner or later. I love my silly girls!Happy Valentines day! Aaron got this cool robot balloon for the girls. When you hit it's tummy it plays a cool song about a love machine. We have danced all day. Ava love to hit and is quite the dancer now.
This is a princess outfit for a tomboy. The tiara lasted until the car, and the clogs were off at the door of the party. She had a great time, even with girls as princesses.
Bergen went to a princess birthday party for twins in her class. Ava really wanted to go.
Ava wore her hat after she saw fireman in his uniform. She put it on and said she was ready to fight fires. Never mind the pink sparkly shoes and striped tights! Bergen enjoyed a trip to the firestation with her school buddies
Bergen's new BIG sleeper and Ava's nightgown with her fancy shoes!

The Jorgensen family over Christmas 2007


I've had a hard time getting started on this blog. After the first entry I spent time getting the girls babybooks done and all of the pictures organized from the last year. I'm finally done and I guess it's time to conquer the blogging world. I have a hard time writting a birthday card so a blog is really out of my comfort zone. I'm not a writer or a speller, short and sweet is more my style. I really like pictures and videos to tell the story.
Can I just say I'm so glad that January is over. It's just a long month with sick kids and colds and no sunlight. Febuary has flown by even with Aaron gone most of it. The sun is sticking around for hours at a time and I can almost smell spring in the air!! The countdown is on until I head to Phoenix and enjoy the single life for 4 days with my sister. Come on March 7th!

4 comments:

Grandama Jorgen said...

Congratulations on a delightful blog - actually the first I have ever looked at! And by the way, whose adorable grandkids are they, anyway??!!** I sure love and miss this precious family - what a great way to keep us in touch. Good luck with the project and keep up the awesome blog!! I look forward to the next addition. Grandma Jorgensen

Anonymous said...

Hey cutie! Your blog looks great! I just love reading about your family happenings! Since you are new to the blogging scene I thought I would induct you by TAGGING YOU! You can check my site for all the fun details! :) Can't wait to read yours!

kir said...

Kudos on getting your blog up and running-loved the photos, especially the robot balloon. I'll get a blog rolling eventually...

kthom said...

O.k. Jen, not only have I started a blog...I got tagged and now I have tagged you. So come on...get to typin.- Kari