Sunday, January 13, 2008
I'm now a blogger
Well, well, well, I've finally given in and started a blog. Kirsten, Kari, & Jessica all of you are next. Bergen and Ava can't wait to see their cousins and read about all the going ons in our busy lives. I'm not a writer and can't promise entertaining entries. But they will be filled with funny pictures and stories about our crazy, fun and always exciting days. We love reading about all of our friends and its been fun to know some of what goes on day to day. The big test is if I can figure out how to make this work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Woo-hoo!! Good for you. Just remember that - it's for you and whatever purpose you want it to serve!-tracie
K Jen, how did I not know this. Email me.. and I will invite you to mine.. do you have my email? lee1201@msn.com
Post a Comment