Monday, February 25, 2008

I've been tagged x 2

Note to self . . check my blog more than once a week! Noelle and Kari both tagged me with the same questions. That's great two for one.

Rules of the game. 1.Each player answers the questions about themselves. 2.At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names and then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and that they should read your blog.Got it? Good!

Where were you 10 years ago:
I was in Logan UT in my first year of nursing school at Utah State University. I was pulling my hair out trying to pull good grades, I was dating Aaron and had not wanted a serious boyfriend, but we were in engaged in April and married in July. Wow our tenth anniversary this year. We were way to young, but you couldn't have changed our minds. Young and dumb I think it's called.

5 Things on my list today:
1- Take and pick up kids from school
2- Get a few things at the store
3- Get the van's oil changed and gas up
4- Laundry
5- balance checkbook, pay some bills


Snacks I enjoy:
Lately I've been craving nuts, more specific Mrs. Mays Trio nut bars - delicious, I love hot chocolate and any chocolate bar, another craving is coconut - go figure. Hummus on cucumbers and low carb. cheesecake.

What would I do if I became a millionaire:
I would love to travel all around, an island with sand sounds great this time of year. I would love a house with a sun room to curl up and read, a great fireplace, a pool, and a backyard by a Forest. I would love a great savings account and know I don't have to worry about money. I don't think I would change a lot of my spending habits I'm to much of a tightwad to spend, spend, spend.

5 places I've lived:
Logan UT, Jackson Hole WY, SLC UT, Seattle WA for a couple months, & Tri-Cities WA.

5 jobs I've had:
1- I cleaned my dad's law office for 10 years starting when I was eight - every Saturday
2- Barker Ewing River trips office
3- Receptionist at and Insurance office
4- Einsteins Bagels
5 - Nurse at an ENT office and RN at ARC in the Apheresis dept.

5 things you don't know about me: (depending on who you are you may or may not know these things.)
1 - I don't like public speaking, I get physically sick and really don't enjoy this.
2 - I'm a great secretary, but not a great in charge leader. I like being one of the Indians but not the chief.
3 -Hummmm . . I love to bake goodies, breads etc. I don't mind making dinner I just hate deciding what to make, getting the ingredient and getting interrupted constantly while I make it.
4 - I love Chocolate chip cookie dough. Whenever my family gets together we always make a big batch. We eat mostly the dough and some cooked cookies.
5 - I'm becoming an avid reader. I've always liked reading, I just never would take the time to do so. Now I'm learning to let some of the housework and things go so I can get some reading in. I'm not sure if this is a great thing because the more I read the more things are piling up !!!

I'm now tagging Megan, Marrianne, and Nicole.

2 comments:

Allison said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I found you from Megan's blog...welcome to Blogdom! Check in on mine if you're interested... alliwash(dot)blogspot(dot)com

Anonymous said...

So fun to read your tagging info! Have you started the Twilight books yet? They are hard to put down, but so worth it!