Monday, July 6, 2009

Quincy Adelle Madsen has arrived

Quincy Adelle Madsen
July 3rd at 7:30 am.
8 lbs. 4 oz * 20.5 inches
She has a beautiful head of dark hair and very dark eyes. So far, she has been a very content little gal and loves to eat and sleep. Her Binky is becoming a favorite.
She has her own little look. Sometimes she looks like Bergen and sometimes like Ava. but mostly she looks like Quincy.

Ava is loving taking care of her baby.
Uncle Jens and all the girls.All the Madsen girls
Our new "little sister"

Proud little Ava

Bergen is such a good helper. She is very eager to protect and take care of her little sister.

The man of the house with the newest little gal.
We are loving having little Quincy home safe and sound. We are happy, tired and glad to have wonderful Grandma's to help =0) Let the every 2 hour feedings begin!!

7 comments:

kir said...

What a DOLL!! We are so happy that she is here safe and sound and LOVELY!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
-Kir

Anonymous said...

She is ADORABLE!!!
I like her name, Quincy Adelle.

I'm so happy for you!!!
Ava and Bergen look so happy to have a little sister.

Congratulations.

I learned Sunday that you had had the baby, only today I was able to check your website.

Love,
Stephanie

Lee said...

Congrats!!! She is beautiful!!! I hope you are doing well.

Alison said...

Congratulations! I love that she has chub already! She is adorable! So glad all is well. xo

libbie said...

SOOO precious! Congrats! And HOLY HAIR. My Lila would be jealous. Maybe one of these days i'll get a kid with some hair . . . . probly not!

The Bloxham Bunch said...

Yeah Jen! She finally decided to show up huh! She is beautiful and you look wonderful. I can't wait to see her, in person.

Andrea said...

Hi Jen, It's Andrea from Little Gym...just thought to check your blog to see if you had that baby...it looks like she came a little late! She's darling. Hope all is well.