Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Dancing, Gymnastics, and a summer job

Ava has had a great time taking gymnastics and dance with a great group of girls. She loves getting all dressed up and dancing around the room. She was thrilled to get a medal for all of her hard work.


Some of the girls were all over the place, and Ava would just act shy and wait for them to come back. She really improved with all of her moves.

It has been a new experience to go to ballet and tap class, but I've really enjoyed watching all of the girls be very girly. It's been a fun hour to spend together and then we go have lunch and shop.

Saturday morning as Aaron and I slept, the girls were up getting ready for their new summer job. Bergen came up with the idea and made several stunt airplanes and they made open/close signs for their stations. Ava was ready for her lemonade stand. They were ready to go by 8 am, unfortunately it was rainy, the first rainy day in a month=( So we set up in the garage and a few neighbors came over. Ava bought a few airplanes from Bergen and they each made some moolah. They can't wait to continue another day. (Does anyone know why some pictures won't blow up, when it's posted on your blog? What's the trick? )
We had a great time celebrating Grandma Jan's birthday earlier this month. Happy Birthday to you!
Strike a pose Ava!
I swore I wouldn't put a picture of me in "full bloom", but after several people have asked here you go. I like to make big babies and carry them high. We can't wait to meet little baby cakes, hopefully on Thursday. It is going to be a great weekend =0)


1 comment:

The Bloxham Bunch said...

I love the pics and I miss you. I'm so excited for you for today (its the magic day, right) The house looks way pretty, The girls look so cute. Tell Bergen way to go with the airplanes, what and idea.