Tuesday, July 14, 2009

11 days and still sleeping

Quincy has been such a fun little newborn. She sleeps and is so mellow. I've never experienced this before. I love how she is calm and loves to look around and take it all in. What a sweet spirit she brings to our home.




Our little Eskimo baby

How do the girls stack up?


Happy Birthday to the birthday Grandpa =) We hope you have a great day and year to come!



I'm so lucky to have a great mother in law. She has been so great to watch my kids and make us delicious meals on Sundays.

We couldn't have survived without Gramma Jorgen here this last week. I was able to get lots of sleep and the girls always had something fun to do with Gramma. Quincy loved to snuggle up with her. I'm so lucky to have such a great mom and my girls are lucky to have a fun Gramma.

HaPpY bIrtHDaY to the BiRthDaY gIrl!! We can't wait to celebrate with you in a couple of weeks.


7 little cousins, 2 tired moms, 1 helpful grandma and 7 ice cream cones from McDonald's


Tiny little Kate and jumbo Quincy - amazing the difference 3 lbs makes


Happy sisters in a row


Bergen loves her baby sister and wants to sleep with her every night
great

5 comments:

Allison said...

Oh Jen, she is SO adorable! Those eyes just make you melt! No wonder those sisters want to sleep with her all night long! I'm so happy she is a content baby...it helps when they have a little extra fat on 'em! I hope you find the time for little naps....congrats!

Wendi said...

Seems like Carter trained her well before she came. THe only thing she didn't pick up on was the timing (i.e. coming late instead of early). We definitely think you are the most deserving of a good baby!

The Bloxham Bunch said...

She is so beautiful! I love her eyes too! It is so nice having a baby that is just nice and mellow, Makenna was mine. Again, I can't wait to see her in person!

libbie said...

SO PRECIOUS!

Anonymous said...

She has big & adorable eyes!!
I love those eyes!!

What a beautiful baby girl!!

It's so nice when they love to sleep.