Thursday, March 5, 2009

Gramma, the Zoo, a Birthday = Lots O' fun

I had such a great birthday this year. My fun family spoiled me with breakfast in bed. Which entailed heart shaped waffle, fruit bowl, turkey bacon and an omelet. Delicious - good job big daddy! Bergen had made a fun treasure hunt to find my presents and they had decorated very creatively with balloons and toilet paper (2 rolls to be exact)!!!
We had a relaxing day and then drove to Gramma Jan and Grandpa Paul's house for a fun birthday dinner. It was fun to be able to drive there have a great time and drive home. That hasn't happen for many years, because we haven't lived close enough.




We have had a couple of lovely snow storms to play in and enjoy.



Ava and Bergen were able to touch the slithery snake
The coolest ORANGE tiger you ever saw

A beautiful lion with a full mane

Gramma Jorgen came to town for a whole week. We had so much fun playing, unpack, hanging pictures and organizing stuff. Aaron and I even got a 24 hour vacation, while the kids were in good hands. That hasn't happened in a long time. I could get use to sleeping in and not doing dishes or cleaning!! We had such great weather the first couple of days we hit the zoo. Ava really wanted to see the pink flamingos and Bergen wanted to see a Tiger. We were successful in seeing both of them.


The PINK FLAMINGOS
Cute Valentine dresses. No pink for Bergen and lots of orange










3 comments:

The Bloxham Bunch said...

I love their dresses. So I'm assuming that orange might be Bergen fav color. Love the new house pics too.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I can't believe how big they are getting! Ava's hair is so beautiful-I bet it is a lot of fun. :) Hope you are getting all settled-miss you! N

Anonymous said...

I'm finally back online, I have missed blogging so much!! :)

Those are cute dresses.
Your girls must have had lots of fun!!

Where is the closest zoo here? Gabriel loves all kind of animals but here we have to wait for the fair or the circus or the occasional farm with horses or goats but no big zoo to visit.
We're still kinda new in the area, despite living here for 8 years now.


So is it going to be a boy or a girl? I'm so excited for you.

Love,
Stephanie