. . . . that we have a very shy baby!!!!

I was hoping at 21 weeks we would get a definant yes it is a boy or girl, but just like my other beauties, SHE had her back facing us and did not want us to get a good look. The tech said she didn't see any boy parts (I don't think Aaron's son wouldn't have that problem - JK), but couldn't see the girl parts very well. Bergen is still holding out hope for that cool baby brother =0) We are telling her there is a chance, but get ready for a cool sister wearing an ORanGe and bLUe dReSs. We are so excited and have everything we need. All of those hand-me-downs will get worn out. Aaron wanted his three little girls all along and I love the idea, but the teenage years are worrying me a little.


6 comments:
Stick with what you're good at....that's been my mantra! Congrats!
It looks like you have a nice shot of her spine. It is nice to know that the baby is healthy. You are living out what I was so worried about for our ultrasound... that we wouldn't know what we were having for sure but times 3. We are just excited there will be another cousin.
Yeah! Berek wanted Bailey to be a boy so bad too. I definately saw his heart sink when they said it was a girl. She is the best tom boy we could have though. We must have you come back for a visit and a BABY SHOWER!!!!
Congratulations! I'm wishing you a happy, healthy, sleep-through-the-night-baby!
Congratulations! Coming from a family of six girls I can't imagine anything more fun than another girl. However if it is a boy they are good as well.
Yay for 3 girls, they can marry my three boys :) Now, that would be a party!
Post a Comment