Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Utah in November

We had a little window of time a few weeks ago to fly down to Utah and enjoy some early Thanksgiving times. The girls and I packed our bags and flew down to Aunt Jamie's and Gramma Jorgen's house. It was a great trip. We saw cousins and puppies galore.
Jamie and Orlando are doing a great job raising 14 puppies. I can't believe how much work it is. They are so stinkin' cute. My girls, especially Bergen couldn't get enough. She was in the pen for hours loving and petting and cleaning up after them. She named most of them, let's see : Marshmellow, Ivory, Daisy, Lickery, Dora, Trevor, Austin, Tulip, Piglet, & I know I'm forgetting some. Fun, Fun, Fun.
We had an early Thanksgiving dinner (which I didn't get a picture of). We missed Jason and Wendi, who were far away, but everyone else was there. Even my globe trotting brother Johnnie was around. Yummy food - it makes me excited for tommorow.
We are home now still looking for a house. But I think we found one =0) Fingers crossed, it's a little small, but brand new. So maybe by the new year we will have a new address!!!!

4 comments:

Wendi said...

Maybe you should post a picture of this possible house. HINT HINT!

My Three Sons said...

How fun! I want one of those pups!! The girls are as cute as ever and we miss you all so much. Can't wait to see you next weekend...until then good luck on the new house!

libbie said...

I am just dying to know what they are going to do with all those puppies!! That so cool about the house! I hope you get it!

fivekidsandsomechocolate said...

That is a load of puppies! THe girls look like they are in Heaven.
Let us know about the house.