I love halloween. Looks like you guys had lots of fun and the kids got plenty of candy. So, how's the house hunting going? Miss you
Spooky Ghost and Beautiful Princess..how fun! It looks like you had a spooktacular Halloween, just wish it had been with us!
Your girls are so funny. I like Ava's facial expressions. All of them are rather funny. The princess costume was very fitting. I was just surprised it wasn't pink.
Looks like a blast!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love halloween. Looks like you guys had lots of fun and the kids got plenty of candy. So, how's the house hunting going? Miss you
Spooky Ghost and Beautiful Princess..how fun! It looks like you had a spooktacular Halloween, just wish it had been with us!
Your girls are so funny. I like Ava's facial expressions. All of them are rather funny. The princess costume was very fitting. I was just surprised it wasn't pink.
Looks like a blast!
Post a Comment