I love fall time with the cool, crisp air.
We did a very quick trip back to the east side of the state over the weekend. Friday started off with a bang at the pumpkin patch.
Bergen was so sweet and helpful with Ava. The fact that Ava allowed it and was sweet back was so fun to see.
The hay ride is always fun. We've been going to this patch for the last 6 years.
So many pumpkins to choose from. We took our time to find some great pumpkins & we are ready to carve.
Current living status: Seattle area - with the in-laws:
Current house status: Waiting, WAITING, WAITING -how long can it take! oh yeah 4-6 weeks, and we are on week #4.
Current mood: Good, getting tired of camping indoors. Luckily I have great in-laws, and we really do have great accommodations.
Current Kids mood: Bergen and Ava are loving it. We visited our old homestead over the weekend and Bergen didn't want to go, and Ava wanted to pack everything up in Seattle and wanted head HOME! She doesn't understand why we aren't staying home very long and going back to Gramma Jan's. Bergen had a great time while we were there and the goodbyes weren't as hard this time.
Current Aaron mood: Great he's in the zone. Up at 5:30 to workout, Off to school 7:15, off to work 3:15, home around 6-7pm and off the the UFC gym twice a week to wrestle. He's the man. Too bad I'm not quite that motivated the 5:30am is just too darn early! I much prefer the 9am run.

Bergen had a walk-a-thon at school to earn money for the PTA. Ava and I went to walk with her. They had a DJ mixn' some tunes as we circled the track for 45 minutes. The little boy above is Bergen's best friend Mark. He is new in her school and is from the Ukraine. They have become fast friends. 
We've been doing some great 300 piece puzzles the last few weeks. It helped us stay
awake for conference weekend, when we weren't playing "Where's Gramma Jorgen" in the MTC choir.

We've been doing some great 300 piece puzzles the last few weeks. It helped us stayawake for conference weekend, when we weren't playing "Where's Gramma Jorgen" in the MTC choir.



3 comments:
Fun pictures!! So glad you guys had a great fall/ pumpkin patchy weekend in the Tri's!!
Good luck with the house waiting...
-Kir
We loved seeing you over the weekend. You are one missed girl here. The pumpkin patch looked fun!! I just might break down and take the girls there.
So good to hear an update on all of you! I was just telling Nicole that I needed to give you a call and see how you were! I am so sorry we missed your visit. I hope you will plan another soon and we will get to see you too! We love you and miss you all! Love ya-N
Post a Comment