Saturday, December 19, 2009

Turkey day and a quick trip to the SLC

We spent Turkey day with lots of family. It was so fun to be close and just drive to Grandma's and Grandpa's house. My girls were in heaven to have 7 other cousins to run around with. They played games, piano, wii games, bingo and mad libs.
Dapper Daddy
Here is the comb-down-bangs look


Since my mom sings with the MoTab and I haven't ever been able to make it to the Christmas concert I decided to take a quick trip to SLC this last week. We enjoyed a little Natalie Cole and David McCullough. It was beautiful music and great to be on Temple Square to enjoy the lights. I haven't been there at Christmas time in many moons.
Q was a great little traveler, she just smiled and jumped on my lap as we flew down. She was tired on the way home and I (and everyone on the plane) heard a few complaints from her, but over all she was an angel. I forgot how fun and easy it is with just one little bundle to look after.


Uncle Lando and Uncle Jeffers got lots of loves from Meshia and Qubes.


She got lots of squeezes from her cute cousins.


I love this look, especially when she knows how to remove her headband, but doesn't and still tries to look around =)


Happy Anniversary mom and dad. We were able to celebrate at the Cheesecake Factory.



Q couldn't get enough loves and kisses. Grandpa watched her the night of the concert and she loved it so much she got up 4 times just to get more hugs.


Jeffers got some Q time before he leaves for two years.




Quincy loooooved Jamies dogs. Meshia was so good with her. She giggled and pulled Meshia ears and kissed her nose. She loved to watch them run around. She is officially busy. My little quite baby is almost 6 months and wants to move around and explore. Oh how I love 3-6 months, but it is so fun to watch her grow and learn new tricks.

1 comment:

Grandpa Jorgen said...

Seeing the pictures reminds me how much I miss Miss Q and her Mom. We need Aaron, Bergen and Ava to come with next time. Too much fun and too little time together. Love you all.