Monday, November 23, 2009

Dust Bunny and a Wrestling Champ

I've had these pictures uploaded for some time now, I just don't find the time to finish the blog. It's been busy, busy. Quincy was such a great sleeper the first 3 months of her life with out anything special. I've been trying the baby wise method to help before it got out a hand, but she is still crying after her 4o min nap most of the time and now she is up 3-4 times a night. I'm listening to her right now crying. What am I not doing. This is the part I don't like about being a mom =( She is all smiles when she is awake. Hopefully we can get it figured out soon.
She loves to eat. This is her first time with rice cereal. She has tried bananas and butternut squash, both to her liking.

We've noticed Bergen blinking a lot lately. I decided to get her eyes checked and by golly she needed glasses. Aaron and I don't wear them so this is a new experience. She looks darling and so grown up.
My little jammy gals

Qubies has mastered her rolling from back to front. She does not like her stomach and forgets how to roll back over. This leads to some of the sleeping problems, when she gets stuck on her tummy and her binkie has popped out.




Lovely girls

Some hubbies like golf, others soccer, mine loves to grapple. He loves the mental part as much as the physical part. He has been doing it for a few years now and is really good. Especially with a demanding job and 4 gals to please at home. He and Jens (his brother) won their divisions at the grappling tournament




Bergen performed in her school play "The Princess and the Pea". She was a darling dust bunny and hopped around the stage like a pro.



here is a little tast of all the fun =)


3 comments:

Mindy said...

You are a busy mom! The sleeping thing is hard. I am not an expert my kids have all had sleeping issues. I just remind myself this will pass so just try your best and enjoy the ride without any sleep. Your girls are all so cute!

Wendi said...

At least Quincy is really cute!

Grandpa Jorgen said...

It was so nice to see you, Jen and Quincy Q this past weekend. Thanks for all the effort to come. Thanks to Aaron for making it possible. Love to Bergen, the dust bunny, and Ava, the princess.