This summer is flying by. We have been in Utah for a month now. It seems like every day is filled with fun. I feel very out of touch with the rest of the world. Here are some of the highlights from the last couple of weeks.

Gramma Jorgen's 29th Birthday =)

Bear Lake - We missed the few that couldn't come - Jamie, Orlando, John and Daddy

Dressing up with all of Gramma's fun stuff

Bergen gathered, learned, and did a magic show all by herself.

A campfire in the backyard with fire pizzas and s'mores

Feeding the horses in the backyard

Getting Aggie ice cream and walking by the big A on USU campus

Bergen finished her pottery class with some very cool bowls and plate

The girls each took swimming lessons with the same teacher I had many years ago, and yes, for those of you who know Ava, she did stay and we only had tears for a few minutes for two days!!! Hooray

We went to SLC and hit the children's museum and Temple square. Then we were able to watch gramma Jorgen sing with the MTC. My girls have wanted to see where gramma is singing every week. We meet cousins and really enjoyed the beautiful music. We finished the night off at Sam, Ben and Henry's house and had a sleepover. What fun. Big loves to Daddy whom we really miss. We are coming back home on the 29th of July. Then we need to figure out what's next!!
7 comments:
What fun you are having! Your girls must feel like they are living in a dream world! I loved seeing Bergen dressed up in heals and a purple tutu! You don't see that too often, do you?
We've missed you here! Glad you will be home soon! We leave for Phoenix that day, but hopefully you'll still be around when we get home???? Safe journey!
OK, I am totally jealous of the picture of you at Bear Lake. That is one of my most favorit places!!!! Come home sooon
How darn fun! Seriously-it looks like you guys know how to have a party! Just know that your girls (meaning me and our other comrades) miss you so much we could cry :) Can't WAIT TO SEE YOU SOON! Travel very safely! I CAN'T believe your mom finally turned 29!!!
That person who posted above me nailed it on the nose. We REALLY, REALLY,REALLY,REALLY, REALLY miss you- alot.
I don't think I am going to like what comes next in your "plans".
It sounds like you are having a blast, but seriously it's time for you to come home!
What! Your mom sings with the MTC??? I never knew???? Yes, you should come home and swim some more. But I am glad you are having fun and your girls are dang cute! I love that Bergen did a pottery class!
Jen,
It's so fun to read up on your blog. You so know how to party with your family. Bergen is such cool Fishing woman...I love her hat. Ava is just adorable as always.
I am guessing you guys are back in the Tri-Cities...I so feel out of the loop since we moved into our new house. You guys so need to come and visit us before you move. How is that going? I hope it's not happening any time soon. Yes, I am being selfish...i want to see ya one more time!!!
We are going to a Family reunion this week and won't be back until next weekend. We should have you come over when we are back, if you are still in town.
Anyway, it was fun reading up on your blog.
Love, The Mahanys
Post a Comment