
Bergen found a new hobby - she loves to make pottery. Grandpa and grandma took her to an art fair and she was able to make a bowl on a pottery wheel. Now she is taking a class working on the pottery wheel. She is LOVING it.

Ava loves to jump and jump and jump.

Daddy even took a turn. The girls showed him some tricks

We made it to the Hyrum City 4th of July parade. It was hot, hot, hot, but all of the candy was worth it if you ask Ava.
Here's the Jorgensen crew at the parade. I even saw Karen Sorensen going to meet her family. She is off to Brazil this week. She told me to tell everyone HELLO. That was a fun surprise. 

The Logan Celebration Centre was hit again this year. Bergen and Ava had an absolute blast. They even rode the children's swing, which went pretty darn high. 
Ava warmed up for the bigger rides on the Frog Hopper!
Miniature golfing
Bergen has been asking to fish this summer. So we loaded everyone up and went up to 2nd Dam in Logan Canyon. Beautiful.
the water was crystal clear, but the fish weren't biting
Bergen LOVES this sport. She was really good at it also. She could cast the line like a pro.
Ava liked to hold the pole for a little while and she really liked eating the marshmallows for the fish. No fish caught, but a new sport learned.

5 comments:
Good times and great pictures!! We'll chat this week and make a cousin plan...
-Kir
So good to hear about your 4th. Looks like a ton of fun and Bergen is such a pro! Can't wait to catch up when you get home! N
Fun times in Logan, I'm so glad you got to see Aaron...imagine that! The pottery looks totally cool, great idea. Say hi to the family :) xo
We miss you so much! I am going through withdrawls! Have fun and we'll see you soon!
He miss Jenn-When you commin home??? We all miss you so much. anyway. I guess I can't complain or talk much, my July has made me AWAL. Your 4th looks so fun!! I was kind of bummed we miss the parade where we were. I love watching the kids attack the candy. Call when you get home. Love ya!!
Post a Comment