Six is a great age, just ask Miss Ava. She has been looking forward to this day for sometime now.
Birthday breakfast of choice . . . breakfast cake, eggs and fresh berries.
7 am and ready to open some presents!
I decided that this was the year to start alternating friend birthday parties with the girls. They just have birthdays too close together. Bergen had a smaller party last year, so this was her year to have a big friend party. I told Ava that this year she wasn't having a party, but she could have one next year. She thought about it for a minute and said, "OK mom, but can I at least have a cake?" I guess I didn't explain that she was still having a family party, just not a friend party.
Her best little friend Tayli was moving to Utah, so we had her come with us to the great Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate. Lots of fun!
She has been very concerned that she still hadn't lost any teeth. Bergen reminded her often that she had lost 4 teeth at her age. Much to her surprise she finally lost one bottom tooth in the morning and came home and worked out her other bottom tooth the same day! It was a very exciting day waiting for the Tooth Fairy.
Mrs. Stensland is the cutest little Kindergarten teacher. Ava loves her and is sad to leave her class.
Her whole class put on the cutest play called "The 3 Piggie Opera". She was very nervous about it, but after she finished she wished they could do it again. Quincy loved it also, and tries to sing the songs and talked about the "Thwee Piggie Opwa" all the time.


1 comment:
How nice of you to let her at least have a cake :) Hooray for the first missing tooth!
Post a Comment