Let's see where was I? I do find facebook is a much easier way to post pictures, but you don't get all the good back stories. I feel like the last few months have flown by, never a boring moment.
The girls wanted matching dresses this year for Easter. I could not find some that matched exactly in all the different sizes, so I tried my hand at sewing. Shopping online for fabric is a guessing game and I have very limited sewing skills, to say the least, but they did turn out pretty cute and the girls were so excited to match.
Here is one of our favorite pictures of Disneyland in club 33. It is the ladies bathroom toilet, it looks just like a chair, but if you lift the lid it is a fancy toilet. Pretty cool!
We were lucky enough to have Quincy stay home with Grandma and Grandpa Madsen. She had a great time and cried when we took her home. She is channeling her inner Snow White.
We decided to head to Disneyland, FINALLY, as the girls would say. Being the last Madsen cousins to go, the girls couldn't wait. It was beautiful weather and the crowds were very not to bad. It was so fun having the girls be big enough to love almost all the rides. We didn't need naps and 12-15 hour days flew by.





My mom had a friend that had an in at Club 33. I really didn't realize what a cool thing it was until after I did some research. The food was to die for and they treated us so well. The girls talk about Disneyland all the time and can't wait until we get there again.


1 comment:
How fun! Your dresses are so cute.
Post a Comment