Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Quincy is shaking things up

Life keeps flying by. Quincy is quite a mover and shaker. She is crawling and pulling up to everything. She still loves to smile and is very engaging. People can't get over her giant eyes and cute little chin.

Ava and Bergen love helping her and get a kick out of all her funny noises. She loves to say ha haha , dadadada, mamamama and grunt. If you grunt at her she will grunt back =)

Blogger can't upload my other pictures. Is anyone else having issues with uploading pictures?

3 comments:

Wendi said...

I love Ava's outfit! She is such a riot. Quincy is so cute. They grow up so fast.

Anonymous said...

So fun! Your girls are just adorable! I love your new profile picture, too. What a beautiful family. :) Miss ya!

fivekidsandsomechocolate said...

I cant believ how big your girls are. Time goes so fast.