
Little Quincy through the lense of a 7 year old!



We have sooooo many pictures of little Quincy Q. Bergen is a little photographer. She gets some very intersting angles. I turn on the camera and there are 15 new pix of everything. Here is a great shot of the "Qubes" looking a little scared.

Preschool couldn't come quick enough for this 4 year old. She has been waiting for this day for a year. She picked out her outfit and we choose a hair style and ribbons loaded up her backpack with "woofers" her little dog and went to Ms. Debi's preschool. She was a little nervous and shy, but she marched right in and loved every minute of it!

I

Bergen was super excited to hit the 2nd grade. Her teacher is great and her classmates are fun. She is ready for the reviews to be over and the hard work to start =)

My three little beauties all dressed alike. Oh what fun to have 3 little girls!

After and hour of loading this video, this is the angle you get. I switched it on the computer, but it didn't come through =( I'll record some the other way next time. This is for all those that need their Quincy fix!
4 comments:
Bailey started preschool this week too. She couldn't wait to get there and wasn't very happy with me showing up to pick her up. I feel wierd with 2 1/2 hours of no kids. What do I do now?!?!I guess I'm kinda lost but will figure it out soon. Great to see pictures of you. Miss you
Yay! I love the photos of Quincy and I can't wait to get my hands on her:) Hooray for Ava and Bergen...back in school at last! Fall is such an exciting time! We miss you!
Your girls look so cute all matching! I love to see the vast difference in Bergen's and Ava's outfit choices for their first days of school. I love the Hello Kitty socks with the pink shoes. Ava is a girl through and through. We do miss baby Quincy.
Quincy is such a cutie!!
Post a Comment